Another week, another announcement: today, about our Social Business Technology Alliance program.
With such a wide spectrum of social business needs, it's important to have the flexibility to solve the problem at hand and not shoe-horn an organization into an uncomfortable platform. It should be clear by now that at Dachis Group, we believe technology is part of the overall solution; I typically write about the necessary culture and process-related changes we believe in and practice. Today, we're excited to welcome our technology partners to our ecosystem to help deliver comprehensive solutions.
Our technology and integrator partners include:
- Atlassian Confluence - Wiki-based collaboration
- CoTweet - Twitter for business
- IBM Lotus Connections - Enterprise social networking tools
- Telligent - Customer and enterprise facing communities
- ThoughtFarmer - Social intranet software
- SocialWare - Social Media risk management
- Socialcast - Enterprise microblogging and social networking platform
- Photon Infotech - Open Source Development
- Bamboo Networks - Custom application development and rehabilitation
- Starpoint Solutions - Application implementation and integration